Turkey or ham? That’s right Christmas dinner is coming!
An URGENT message from your SOCIAL SECRETARIES so please be sure to read carefully and reply NOW!
See you soon, Rebecca
Ho ho ho, well Slade is playing in the shops and the lights are out on Orchard Road, that can only mean one thing… it’s time for…..
The British Dragons Christmas Dinner 2009
Where: Spizzico Italian Restaurant
Location: UE Square Shopping Mall,
Date and Time: Saturday 5th December, 7.30pm
Price: $45 per person (including GST and Service)
Dress: Smart (no drinking shirts for this one!)
What you need to do:
- Choose one starter, one soup, one main course and one dessert from that attached menu and email Gemma or Nicky ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- To confirm your attendance pay Gemma or Nicky $45 either at training on Wednesday or the race weekend.
- Purchase a Secret Santa present to bring with you (spend $10-$15), the sexier/ funnier the better! More details to follow on this once you have confirmed your attendance!
Finally who do you think deserves a “special award”? For example:
- The Loch Ness Award- for the paddler never seen at training
- Rear of the Year Award
- Most Memorable Moment Award
- Blondest Moment Award
These are just few examples, please nominate your fellow paddlers for these or any other suitable “awards” you can think of and feel free to stitch up your friends! Email your nominations to Gemma or Nicky at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The best nominations will win awards on the night!
Some wine and soft drinks will be provided on the night, and further drinks are very reasonably priced, you never know we might even see Santa…
Season’s Greetings to you all!
Gemma and Nicky (Your Social Secretaries)