Chinese New Year Training and Social Schedule
Hi Guys & Gals
I have been handed the reigns for the newsletter this week while Rebecca is off on her great adventures!
A lot of people were asking over the weekend about training dates over Chinese New Year…so here goes:
- Weds 10th Feb – Training is on as normal
- Sat 13th Feb – Training is on as normal
- Sun 14th Feb – For those not being all mushy, training is on as normal (We will take numbers on Saturday to ensure there is enough of us to get the boat in the water)
- Weds 17th Feb – NO TRAINING (Pool is closed)
- Sat 20th Feb – Training resumes
The website calendar has been updated accordingly.
1) CNY Party @ Mels house – Monday 15th Feb 2010 – 12.30 onwards
For those not jetting off to beautiful beaches or other exciting cities this CNY, you are invited to the East Coast to see in the year of the Tiger…..grrrrrrrrr at Mel’s:
Call Mel if you get lost!
Please bring something to eat for the “pot luck” tiger table and booze/mixers (I have plenty of JD).
Pimms & Lemonade will be served on arrival.
There will be fun & games on the Wii….so get practising on your bowling, tennis & boxing skills over the next few days.
Please also bring your swimming togs in case you fancy a dip in the pool later.
Please RSVP to let me know you are coming mel [at] britishdragonboat.com
2) Caroline’s Birthday Dinner – Saturday 20th February – 8pm
Caroline is celebrating her birthday with dinner at Brewerks, Clarke Quay. If you would like to join the celebration please email Caroline at cholt [at] eagle.org
That’s all folks, have a good week and see you at training