You know it’s nearly Christmas when…
To kick off the festive season we present you with: The British Dragons Christmas Dinner 2010
Where: Red Dot Brewhouse
Date and Time: Saturday 4th December, 7.30pm
Price: $60 per person (including GST and Service)
Dress: Smart (no drinking shirts for this one!)
What you need to do:
1. Choose one starter, one main course and one dessert from the below menu and email Gemma or Nicky ASAP at pepperpot95 [at] hotmail.com or colonialmarsh [at] ymail.com
Cranberry Rocket Salad
Mixed young Baby Spinach leaves with toasted almonds, cranberries, onion, olives, parmesan cheese shavings, drizzled with shallot vinaigrette.
Quail Eggs Chilled Pasta
Pasta toss with truffle oil, topped with poached quail eggs, dry seaweed and chives.
Roast Turkey Breast with walnuts stuffing, served with mashed pumpkin, sautéed mushroom and pear puree
Beef Tenderloin Served with Lyonnaise baby potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and sautéed vegetables
Basil Pesto Pasta
Christmas Pudding with Homemade brandy sauce
2. To confirm your attendance pay Gemma, Nicky or Mifie $60 ASAP.
3. Purchase a Secret Santa present and wrap/label it to bring with you (spend $10-$15), the sexier/ funnier the better! Once you have confirmed your attendance you will receive an email detailing who to buy for (keep it top secret remember!!)
4. Finally, who do you think deserves a “special award” this year? For example:
- Best looking Diva Award
- Rear of the Year Award
- Most Memorable Moment Award
- Blondest Moment Award
- The Loch Ness Award- for the paddler never seen at training (but always at the parties)
These are just few examples, please nominate your fellow paddlers for
these or any other suitable “awards” you can think of and feel free to stitch up your friends! Email your nominations to Gemma or Nicky. The best nominations will win awards on the night!
Some wine and soft drinks will be provided on the night, and further drinks will be available to buy at very reasonable prices, you never know we might even see Santa…
Season’s Greetings to you all!
Gemma and Nicky (Your Social Secretaries)