DBS Marina Regatta Race Instructions
We have a team of 47, that will compete as an A and B boat in the 22 Crew Singapore International 200m (Sat) & 500m (Sun) races. We will also have a boat in 12 crew National Mixed Races 200m and 500m too.
- 08:00am (Saturday and Sunday) is the time to meet. Be on time, we have to add numbered bibs to our life jackets and we are in the first race!
- Meet at the team tent, corner of Marina Bay Sands and Marina Bay Financial Centre (outdoor car park end of Marina Bay Sands)
Bring only the essentials, (cash / sun screen etc) in a SMALL WATERPROOF BAG! (Space is limited and we will sacrifice the bags getting wet rather than us!) All teams are sharing the tentage so we must be considerate.
- FOOD – Pot Luck Lunch on Saturday this time, please bring some food to share. Sandwiches are being provided on Sunday.
- Be prepared for 2 long days; the schedule for Sunday is to finish with fireworks at 7:15pm! We have dinner arranged at Red Dot, Dempsey for everyone from 8:30pm.
- LOOK AFTER YOUR BODY – Bananas / Carbs / Energy Drinks / Rehydration Salts – bring these things with you on Sat & Sun!
- Finally – Get your race head on! Come wanting it, bring it on people!
We have practised, and we have practised, now’s the time to show Singapore, and the World what we’re made of!
Here are a couple of shorts videos to get that power and passion pumping people!
GO GET EM BRITS – It’s our 2012!
All the best to us all,
Paul Robinson – Team Captain
Nicky Marsh – Ladies Captain
Andy Langton – Mens Captain
British Dragons Singapore